Welcome back to the Revolution! The show is still on a war path of improvement with another solid entry this week. Of course, they went a little further in getting their "weird" on this week too which is a good thing. We learned a little bit more about the Patriots, but their full intentions remain unclear. Let's dive in and discuss!
- Rachel also snagged a letter in that crazy unknown language and showed it to Miles. I'm guessing somehow this will be decoded at some point in the season.
- Not sure if you've noticed yet, but every episode this season has been the title of a movie. This was not the case last year.
- Speaking of movies our pop culture reference this week was Ken and Rachel watching Spaceballs over 1000 times as kids (when Ken's father died). I think we all did. Ludicrous speed...GO!
- So, we learned that the Patriots are all over the US. (supposedly) And we know that Rachel is definitely someone they're interested in since they didn't want Ken to hurt her. I'm sure we'll be learning soon what they want. I would assume it's for her knowledge and technical skills. But what do I know?
- Did anyone notice in the brothel that they had a record player playing music and I thought they had working power in the lighting too. Continuity error? Or did I miss how record players can play records without electricity? I think we were to assume all batteries were wiped out of power too, right? Do they still have a pendant or something? Very confused at that scene.
- And of course there's the Fireflies. What on earth is happening to Aaron? Obviously he has some shared relationship with the Fireflies (which may just be morphed nannites or maybe the nannites are creating this relationship between Aaron and the Fireflies). How he could make things spontaneously combust? No clue. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it's tied to the zillions of dead rats either. We shall see!