Hello everyone and welcome back to the Revolution! This very much seemed like a chess move episode of the show. Getting everyone in position for the finale, which makes sense because there are only 2 episodes to go. (strange episode order with 20 for the season) Let's dive into the details!
- Monroe successfully interrogated Norah after 21 days of torture and found out what is going on with her friends. Of course, I think it was pretty obvious where Miles was. The big reveal was that Rachel and Aaron were Colorado bound and what that represented.
- Then, that guy that was working for Randall all of a sudden changed allegiances and brought Norah back to Georgia along with an amplifier. She spilled what she spilled to Miles. So now, EVERYONE is Colorado bound. Kinda sucks that Rachel and Aaron had to walk all the way across the country and everyone else is flying helicopters.
- Of course, Miles and crew had to stop and refuel somewhere in the plains nation and that's when the delays started happening. Their pilot was killed and then Miles started suspecting a mole. Obviously, we all assumed it was the turncoat guy, Tom Neville, Jason, or Norah (since she had some kind of injection and couldn't remember what she was doing). But noooo, it was that dude that Miles recruited a few episodes back. Monroe turned him by threatening his wife. Long story short, Jason killed him. Norah thanked Miles for defending her. So, Miles said that he has some flying experience and they are continuing on their journey.
- Randall found a way to survive Monroe's wrath by explaining that there is more to the tower than just putting the power back on. There were lots of experiments going on there that the government frowned upon. This intrigued Monroe, and possibly the audience. Of course, what it did was start to explain that this power outage was just the beginning of the story. We'll see where they go with it! Oh yeah, and someone changed the access codes to the tower (an underground facility that goes half a mile into the ground. Or maybe a mile, semantics!). Randall swears he'll figure something out. We also see that it was not just one guy that killed the guard watching Grace in the tower. We still don't know what happened to Grace but there's a whole slew of people in control of the tower. Makes me think that the battle against Monroe will be next week, but then they'll still have to deal with this other adversary in the finale. We'll see.
- Rachel and Aaron arrive in Colorado and do catch on that Monroe is in town. Rachel gives the information to access the tower and sends Aaron on his way. Rachel said her plan was to kill Monroe and that's what she's going to do. She wants her revenge and she's willing to give her life to do that. She rolls into Monroe's tent. Randall is there as well. And she pulls the pin on a grenade while holding the handle. And for the very final frame of the episode, she lets go of the handle. OH BOY!!